Announcing Release 2.7.4 of the Clearwater HIPAA Software-as-a-Service
Release 2.7.4 was successfully deployed to production on 01/24/2013. A major addition in this release is the new Version History page which enables users of the Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ to save and retrieve prior versions of assessment responses. Users are able to associate notes with versions or edit notes associated with prior versions. In order to maintain the integrity of the assessments users are not able to change responses in prior versions.
Version History Page
The Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ Assessment Response Report and Implementation Specification Notes Report can now display current responses or prior saved responses via a drop down box.
History Drop Down
Other changes in this release include;
- Significant improvements to the performance of the Risk Rating Report in the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™
- Formatting improvements to the printed Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Risk Rating report
- The warning message on the Risk Questionnaire Form in the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ that notifies the users that they have reached the end of a media has been changed from red text to a warning prompt
- The addition of informational pages (Our Company, Learn More and Free Trial) to the Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment™ website
- Improved error handling on all the Software as a Service products.
- A Correction to the total scoring calculation on the dashboard for the Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment™.
- The addition of risk value settings to the Progress Bar calculation in the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™. Previously it had been based on just control responses.
For support or to learn more about Software-as-a-Service call us at 800-704-3394 to speak to one of our representatives.
Vice President Product Innovation