Helping You Achieve HIPAA Compliance
The FirmDownload 1-Page Executive Brief Watch CEO Video Overview
Clearwater Compliance, LLC, is all about and only about HIPAA Compliance. We are a boutique software and services company helping health care organizations and their service providers become and/or remain HIPAA-HITECH compliant. Using the Privacy, Security and Breach Notification regulations as a foundation, supplemented with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) Audit Protocols and the NIST Security Framework, all solutions are regularly updated to reflect the very latest regulatory requirements, HHS/OCR Settlement Agreements and other legal precedents.
Clearwater’s clients are seeking HIPAA compliance, with HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules. They include HIPAA Covered Entities, Business Associates and their Agents & Subcontractors operating in all facets of healthcare. Clearwater counts over 350 firms (over 100 hospitals) as clients and among them, Fortune 100 major health systems, health plans, and business associates across the US, all of whom are reference-able. We would be happy to provide references upon request.
Our Solutions and Services Result in HIPAA Compliance
Using the Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules as a foundation, supplemented with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) Audit Protocols and the NIST Security Framework, all of our solutions are regularly updated to reflect the very latest regulatory requirements, HHS/OCR Settlement Agreements and other legal precedents. Clearwater’s risk analysis software meets explicit Meaningful Use Attestation and HIPAA Security Rule requirements. Our compliance assessment software solutions generate baseline compliance scores and gap remediation plans, in addition to providing comprehensive education to the assessment team and a central compliance document repository. While the software is easy to use and assessments can be conducted by internal resources, Clearwater also provides expert consultants, if third-party assistance or independent assessment/analysis is preferred to elicit an objective opinion in your journey to HIPAA compliance.
Why Organizations Choose Clearwater
- We deliver! – Practical, Tangible, Actionable Remediation Plans
- We have “been there and done that” with major hospitals, health systems, health plans, academic medical centers and major corporate business associates across the US as well as small, single-physician medical practices.
- Our executive consultants possess deep healthcare, risk management, technology, public/private company executive leadership experience.
- We offer the most comprehensive, unique and mature compliance software, methodology leadership, thought leadership and customer service in the industry.
- Our software creates lasting, usable tools that enable organizations to effectively operationalize their ongoing compliance programs.
- Our tools rigorously follow the Privacy, Breach Notification and Security regulations along with all relevant HHS/OCR guidance.
- Most importantly, we are healthcare executives assisting other healthcare executives and business associate executives operationalize compliance as a business risk management program.
- We deliver HIPAA compliance!!
Our Technology Greatly Facilitates HIPAA Compliance
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™
- HIPAA Security Assessment™
- HIPAA Privacy & Breach Notification Assessment™
Clearwater Compliance Provides Thought Leadership on HIPAA Compliance
- National Speaking Engagements
- HIPAA-HITECH Blue Ribbon Panel™
- Nationally known HIPAA Blogger
- Premium Sponsor / Co-Author ANSI’s “The Financial Impact of Breached PHI”