Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program™
Expand Your Healthcare Privacy and Security Offerings / Grow Revenue
Your Customers’ HIPAA-HITECH Compliance Challenge
Significantly increased enforcement and penalties for non-compliance have created a renewed sense of urgency for millions of Covered Entities and Business Associates to become and remain compliant with HIPAA Privacy and Security as well as HITECH Breach Notification regulations.
Resell Industry-Leading Compliance Software to Grow Your Business
We are looking for top-flight privacy, security and compliance firms to catapult their HIPAA-HITECH service offerings by reselling Clearwater’s one-of-a-kind Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscriptions:
- Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment™
- Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™
- Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™
Join the Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program – You Can Help Your Clients
Clearwater Compliance can help you provide the services they need with our proven thought, methodology, software and services leadership… a full suite of educational, software and services for you to build on and offer:
- Privacy Rule Compliance Assessments
- Breach Notification Compliance Assessments
- Security Rule Evaluations
- Security Rule Risk Analyses
- Policies & Procedures
- HIPAA Privacy & Security Training
- and more…
Do You Qualify for The Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program?
Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program – Reseller Responsibilities: What Does Clearwater Expect of You?
Clearwater Resellers build their HIPAA-HITECH compliance offerings around the unique Clearwater SaaS solutions and serve as representatives of Clearwater and the Clearwater brand. Specifically, Clearwater Resellers are expected to:
- Identify an individual to be responsible and accountable for maintaining the relationship and carrying out VAR’s obligations under our agreement.
- Maintain on staff at least one qualified individual responsible for sales and marketing of Clearwater SaaS solutions.
- Maintain on staff at least one qualified HIPAA-HITECH workshop facilitator and at least one qualified / certified security or privacy professional (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CRISC, CISM, GIAC) responsible for delivery and support of Clearwater Services.
- Develop and maintain Software Service sales forecasts for the next three (3) calendar quarters and communicate the same to Clearwater no less frequently than quarterly.
- Use commercially reasonable efforts, to develop and execute the 12-month sales and marketing plan.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity in customer relationships
- Find and sell to customers who will benefit from our SaaS solutions. Clearwater will provide sales and training materials to help you prospect and sell Clearwater SaaS solutions to your customers.
- Manage billing and collection. Clearwater’s billing relationship will be with you, so you’ll need to handle all aspects of billing and collection with your customers.
- Provide first-level support. Resellers are required to have a strong understanding of HIPAA-HITECH regulations and Clearwater’s SaaS solutions. Resellers will handle first-level support with their clients and work directly with Clearwater to resolve deeper support issues.
Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program – Reseller Responsibilities: What Can Resellers Expect of Clearwater?
Clearwater provides our Resellers with robust and proven tools that help them get started and flourish. Specifically:
- Sales and marketing tools. Clearwater will provide feature overviews, case studies, marketing collateral, and more to help you prospect and close deals.
- Training materials. Clearwater will give you access to tutorial webinars and other training resources to deepen your understanding of Clearwater’s products and services.
- Provisioning and configuration of customer accounts. Clearwater will actively create and manage accounts for customers, providing hands-on assistance in training and on-boarding to ensure customers experience a successful deployment.
- Reseller branding. You will receive logos and co-branding material to let your clients know that you are a Clearwater Reseller and, with Clearwater approval, our materials can be co-branded.
- Performance-based commissions. As your relationship with Clearwater grows, you can receive sales commissions in the form of discounts off annual subscription fees for Clearwater SaaS solutions.
- Recurring commissions. You receive a recurring commissions on accounts that you renew each year.
- Sales support. When you come across large and complex deals, Clearwater will provide you with direct sales support.
The Clearwater Value-Added Reseller Program Results – Win-Win for You and Your Customers
Healthcare and Privacy/Security Consultants like you can help your clients, create a new source of customers and revenue and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
Contact us now to learn how our years of direct front-line, real-world experience we will help you implement a programs for your customers that will help assure their continuous compliance with the HIPAA-HITECH Security, Privacy and Data Breach Notification Rules.
Build Your Business By Becoming a Clearwater Value-Added Reseller™
Industry-Leading HIPAA Compliance Software