Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™
Performing a formal Risk Analysis is a foundational step in any bona fide security program. HIPAA mandates it for CEs and BAs. The Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ automates and simplifies your process and provides essential documentation.
Build your Risk Management program on a mature, methodical and proven software solution.
Worried about data breach? Make security a competitive advantage!
Struggling to find the software and methodology to power and document your risk analysis? Not sure you’re doing risk analysis by-the-book? Completing a formal Security Risk Analysis is required by the HIPAA Security Rule and must follow HHS/OCR guidelines. And, Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use require completion of a HIPAA Security Risk Analysis. Moreover, too many privacy and security decisions are being made in a vacuum, without the benefit of a bona fide risk analysis to facilitate informed decision making. Where do you stand?
The Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ software and its methodology demystifies a complex process and arms you with an expert risk analysis engine. Based on the explicit HHS/OCR Guidance and underlying NIST security framework, our SaaS solution assists you in transforming risk analysis from arts and crafts into more science and engineering.
Why Do A Risk Analysis?
As the result of changes driven by The HITECH Act, Covered Entities and Business Associates (BAs) must now comply with all relevant aspects of the law. A foundational step in HIPAA-HITECH security compliance is completing a Risk Analysis. Enforcement of compliance has increased significantly and includes:
- Mandatory audits are coming
- Business Associates and their subcontractors are now fully statutorily obligated to comply with the law
- Non-compliance fines returned to and reinvested by HHS and the Office of Civil Rights in enforcement
- Stiffer penalties in the new Civil Monetary Payment System
- Jurisdiction provided to State Attorneys General to file civil actions on behalf of citizens
How the Clearwater HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™ Works
- Delivers mature methodology to your risk management efforts with the unique Clearwater Risk Algorithm™ for healthcare.
- Records, maintains and presents complete repository about information assets that create, store, access, or transmit ePHI and the associated threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood and risk rating
- Strictly follows HHS/OCR guidance and uses underlying NIST risk assessment processes
- Highlights security control deficiencies
- Permanently records and updates your current security risk profile
- Provides an important perpetual Information Asset Inventory and Risk Analysis repositoryHarnesses the power of the NIST risk management methodology
Do Risk Analysis the Required Way!
|Be Fully Compliant||
Provides a “by-the-book” approach to meet HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements
|Remove the Guesswork||
Transforms risk management from “arts & crafts” to a mature, repeatable and sustainable process
|Rationalize Security Investments||
Facilitates informed risk management decision making by enabling prioritization and justification of security investments
Captures a baseline for your current security risk profile and measures progress in treating identified risks
|Supports a Culture of Compliance||
Becomes a “living, breathing tool” for ongoing HIPAA security risk management
Empowers your organization to become self-sufficient in meeting the requirement for a periodic risk analysis as defined in the HIPAA Security Rule 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A)
- No products in the cart.