HIPAA is complex. But becoming and remaining truly compliant doesn’t have to be.
Make sure you have the right tools for the job.
Clearwater Compliance provides best-in-class HIPAA-HITECH Assessment and Security Risk Analysis and other assessment tools. Our Software-as-a-Service solutions enable covered entities and business associates to become and remain compliant with HIPAA-HITECH faster, cheaper and more thoroughly.
Our software is built on, and communicates, the exact wording of the law and the OCR Audit Protocol, so you know how you really stack up against the regulations and the OCR requirements. This reduces the complexity, confusion and guesswork of complying with the regulations.
Each of our unique, affordable HIPAA compliance software solutions provides you with a mature, repeatable and sustainable process for compliance. You can take stock, maintain and readily present a complete repository about all your information assets used to create, receive, store or transmit electronic Protected Health Information. You can capture a baseline for your organization and measure progress over time. You can access dynamic reports to document your compliance efforts with your senior management or with the OCR today…and as you progress along your compliance journey.
Simply put, Clearwater’s suite of compliance software is the most powerful, proven methodology in the market today for helping organizations successfully respond to HIPAA-HITECH requirements. Our software helps you rise above the “compliance project” mindset and actually operationalize your compliance programs.
Are you confident in your compliance efforts? Let Clearwater’s leading software solutions give you the peace of mind that comes with the nation’s most comprehensive and systematic approach to HIPAA.
Check out the links below to learn more about our specific software solutions:
Showing all 3 results
Or follow us on one of the following platforms:
In the News
9/19/14 - Business associates: A greater security threat than hackers
9/18/14 -Clearwater Compliance Named Founding Premier Member of Association for Executives in Healthcare Information Security (AEHIS) Foundation
9/5/14 -Clearwater Compliance Completes 2014 Educational Schedule with Timely Information Risk Management BootCamps™
8/21/14 -Mobile devices make snooping more tempting
- Blog (235)
- Breach Notification Planning Tips (6)
- Business Associates (4)
- CEO-to-CEO (6)
- Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment (4)
- Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ (8)
- Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ (8)
- Company News (8)
- HIPAA and IT Security (94)
- HIPAA Audit Tips (32)
- HIPAA Compliance Guides (71)
- HIPAA Compliance Program Management (2)
- HIPAA Fundamentals (5)
- HIPAA Laws (42)
- HIPAA Privacy (10)
- HIPAA Privacy-Security Reminders (54)
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Tips (61)
- HIPAA Violations (12)
- HIPAA-HITECH News (37)
- HITECH Act (41)
- Medical Identity Theft (2)
- Omnibus Final Rule (10)
- Risk Analysis & Management (19)
- Secure Online Data Protection (3)
- Clearwater Is Proud to Sponsor the South Florida HIMSS Chapter Fall Conference- IntegraTe
- Top 5 Facts You Need to Know About Healthcare and Risk Management
- Hey Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans – Have you Registered for Your HPID? Time is Running Out!
- How is a Healthcare Information Security Pro Supposed to Keep Up…Much Less Stand Out?
- Hammering it Home: What Healthcare Orgs Can Learn from Home Depot’s $3 Billion Breach