Software and Solutions
HIPAA is complex. But becoming and remaining truly compliant doesn’t have to be.
Make sure you have the right tools for the job.
Clearwater Compliance provides best-in-class HIPAA-HITECH Assessment and Security Risk Analysis and other assessment tools. Our Software-as-a-Service solutions enable covered entities and business associates to become and remain compliant with HIPAA-HITECH faster, cheaper and more thoroughly.
Our software is built on, and communicates, the exact wording of the law and the OCR Audit Protocol, so you know how you really stack up against the regulations and the OCR requirements. This reduces the complexity, confusion and guesswork of complying with the regulations.
Each of our unique, affordable HIPAA compliance software solutions provides you with a mature, repeatable and sustainable process for compliance. You can take stock, maintain and readily present a complete repository about all your information assets used to create, receive, store or transmit electronic Protected Health Information. You can capture a baseline for your organization and measure progress over time. You can access dynamic reports to document your compliance efforts with your senior management or with the OCR today…and as you progress along your compliance journey.
Simply put, Clearwater’s suite of compliance software is the most powerful, proven methodology in the market today for helping organizations successfully respond to HIPAA-HITECH requirements. Our software helps you rise above the “compliance project” mindset and actually operationalize your compliance programs.
Are you confident in your compliance efforts? Let Clearwater’s leading software solutions give you the peace of mind that comes with the nation’s most comprehensive and systematic approach to HIPAA.
Check out the links below to learn more about our specific software solutions:
- No products in the cart.
In the News
11/13/13 - Clearwater Compliance Publishes HIPAA-HITECH Compliance Whitepaper for Third Party Administrators
11/7/13 -Association of Community Affiliated Plans (ACAP) Hosts Clearwater Compliance HIPAA-HITECH Security Rule Webinar for Members
10/30/13 - Clearwater Compliance Announces 2014 HIPAA Compliance BootCamp™ Schedule
10/29/13 - Clearwater Compliance Publishes a New Series of HIPAA-HITECH White Papers
- Blog (141)
- Breach Notification Planning Tips (4)
- Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment (4)
- Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ (2)
- Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ (4)
- FAQ (5)
- HIPAA and IT Security (75)
- HIPAA Audit Tips (30)
- HIPAA Audits (2)
- HIPAA Compliance Guides (57)
- HIPAA Laws (40)
- HIPAA Privacy (7)
- HIPAA Privacy-Security Reminders (51)
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Tips (49)
- HIPAA Violations (10)
- HIPAA-HITECH News (26)
- HITECH Act (39)
- Omnibus Final Rule (8)
- On Demand Webinars (1)
- Release Notes (3)
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – OCR to Increase Security Rule Enforcement
- Necessary Evil, Operational Baseline or Competitive Advantage?
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Just A Few Laptop Risks
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Is there Risk? It Depends!
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – You First Need to Understand Risk In order to Conduct a Risk Analysis