Remote Risk Analysis for Medical Practices™
Whether you’re jump-starting your HIPAA Security Program or attesting for Meaningful Use Incentive monies, you must perform a formal Risk Analysis. The Clearwater Remote Risk Analysis for Medical Practices™, tailored for small-medium practices, gives Medical Practices the peace of mind of having complete a bona fide risk analysis and avoiding the risks of an unfavorable CMS finding and potentially filing of a False Claim.
Challenge: Need to complete a Bona Fide HIPAA Security Risk Analysis?
Learn how to do it right! Separate myths from facts and complete a “by-the-regs” HIPAA Security Risk Analysis. According to the May, 2012 ONC Guide to Privacy and Security of Health Information , page 27, “…If you attest prior to actually meeting the meaningful use security requirement, you could increase your business liability for federal law violations and making a FALSE CLAIM.” (capitalization added)
Solution: Engage Clearwater to Complete a Remote Security Risk Analysis for Medical Practices™
The Clearwater Remote Risk Analysis for Medical Practices™ methodology demystifies a complex process and provides you with a formal risk analysis report and practical, tangible remediation plan. Based on the explicit HHS/OCR Guidance and underlying NIST security framework, we’ve streamlined an highly effective and efficient process for completing a comprehensive HIPAA Security Risk Analysis to meet Meaningful Use and HIPAA Security Rule requirements..
A “By-the-Standard” Risk Analysis from Clearwater
- Comprises a systematic, comprehensive end-to-end HIPAA Security Risk Analysis process.
- Designed by healthcare IT and HIPAA compliance experts specifically for Medical Practices.
- Strictly follows Health & Human Services/Office for Civil Rights Risk Analysis Guidance and underlying National Institute of Standards and Technology Security framework.
- Utilizes identical proven Clearwater Risk Analysis™ Software solution used by major healthcare covered entities across the United States.
- Avoid losing MU incentive monies, penalties, and damage to reputation.
- Receive documented, by-the-book, HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Report.
- Execute tangible, practical, actionable remediation recommendations in report.
- Take important step towards HIPAA Security compliance.
- Gain Access to HIPAA-HITECH experts for additional compliance progress.
Why Clearwater Compliance?
- HIPAA-HITECH compliance thought, methodology, software and services leader.
- Unique, proven Clearwater Risk Analysis™ Software.
- Established HIPAA compliance and security services firm, since 2004.
- Deeply experienced clinical, compliance and technical staff.
- Highly referenceable customer base including CEs and BAs of all sizes.
Do Risk Analysis the Required Way!
|Be Fully Compliant||
Provides a “by-the-book” approach to meet HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements
|Remove the Guesswork||
Transforms risk management from “arts & crafts” to a mature, repeatable and sustainable process
|Rationalize Security Investments||
Facilitates informed risk management decision making by enabling prioritization and justification of security investments
Captures a baseline for your current security risk profile and measures progress in treating identified risks
|Supports a Culture of Compliance||
Becomes a “living, breathing tool” for ongoing HIPAA security risk management
Empowers your organization to become self-sufficient in meeting the requirement for a periodic risk analysis as defined in the HIPAA Security Rule 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A)
- No products in the cart.