Clearwater’s Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™ for Small Businesses and Medical Practices
Small to midsized medical practices and businesses with fewer than 50 workforce members still have to think big when it comes to HIPAA-HITECH and Meaningful Use. Your obligations under the regulations are not very different than those of larger organizations. Our remote risk analysis solution provides a comprehensive, cost-effective way to meet all requirements.
Whether you’re jump-starting your HIPAA Security Compliance Program or attesting for Meaningful Use Incentive monies, you must perform a formal Security Risk Analysis. The Clearwater Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™, gives you peace of mind by helping you complete a bona fide risk analysis and avoid the risk of an unfavorable HHS/CMS finding.
A “By-the-Standard” Risk Analysis from Clearwater
The Clearwater Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™ methodology demystifies a complex process and provides you with a formal risk analysis report and practical, tangible remediation plan. Based on the explicit HHS/OCR Guidance and underlying NIST security framework, we’ve streamlined an highly effective and efficient process for completing a comprehensive HIPAA Security Risk Analysis to meet HIPAA Security Rule and Meaningful Use requirements.
- Comprises a systematic, comprehensive end-to-end HIPAA Security Risk Analysis process.
- Designed by healthcare IT security and HIPAA compliance experts specifically for small businesses and medical practices.
- Strictly follows Health & Human Services/Office for Civil Rights Risk Analysis Guidance and underlying National Institute of Standards and Technology Security framework.
- Utilizes identical proven Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software solution used by major healthcare covered entities across the United States.
- Receive documented, by-the-book, HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Report.
- Obtain tangible, practical, actionable remediation recommendations in Report.
- Satisfy explicit HIPAA Security Rule requirement.
- Gain access to HIPAA-HITECH experts for additional compliance progress.
- Specifically for medical practices: Avoid losing MU incentive monies, penalties, and damage to reputation.
Interested in a No-Obligation Price Quotation?
Let’s get started! Click the links below to request a customized, no-obligation price quotation for your Clearwater Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis solution:
For Small Businesses:Business Associate Quotation Request
For Medical Practices:Medical Practice Quotation Request
Do Risk Analysis the Required Way!
|Be Fully Compliant||
Provides a “by-the-book” approach to meet HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements.
|Remove the Guesswork||
Utilizes identical proven Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software solution used by major healthcare covered entities across the United States.
|Rationalize Security Investments||
Facilitates informed risk management decision making by enabling prioritization and justification of security investments.
|Simplify Your Process||
Equips you with a formal risk analysis report and practical, tangible remediation plan to reduce the complexity of compliance.
Reduces your risk of an unfavorable HHS/CMS finding that imposes financial penalties. For medical practices, also helps avoid losses related to MU incentive monies.
- No products in the cart.
In the News
2/4/2014 - Avoiding Target-Style Notoriety
1/30/14 -How a stolen USB memory stick led to $150k HIPAA settlement for a small practice
1/28/14 - Clearwater Compliance Celebrates Data Privacy Day by Offering Expanded Lineup of Educational Resources
1/20/14 - Are You Prepared? OCR to Increase HIPAA Security Rule Enforcement
- Blog (153)
- Breach Notification Planning Tips (4)
- Business Associates (1)
- Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment (4)
- Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ (2)
- Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ (4)
- FAQ (5)
- HIPAA and IT Security (78)
- HIPAA Audit Tips (30)
- HIPAA Audits (2)
- HIPAA Compliance Guides (59)
- HIPAA Compliance Program Management (1)
- HIPAA Fundamentals (1)
- HIPAA Laws (42)
- HIPAA Privacy (8)
- HIPAA Privacy-Security Reminders (54)
- HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Tips (51)
- HIPAA Violations (11)
- HIPAA-HITECH News (28)
- HITECH Act (39)
- Omnibus Final Rule (8)
- On Demand Webinars (1)
- PPN (2)
- Release Notes (3)
- Secure Online Data Protection (1)
- Enhancing PHI Security – Know Your Risk, Access Expertise, Set a Plan
- (ISC)²® Approves Clearwater Compliance as Official Training Provider for HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) Credential
- Coming Soon: Return of the OCR Audits!
- Reading Between the Lines: The Promise and Pitfalls of Leveraging Unstructured Data for Secondary Use
- Experts Cite Medical Devices, Patient Portals Among Emerging HIPAA-HITECH Security Threats