A “By-the-Standard” Risk Analysis from Clearwater
The Clearwater Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis™ methodology demystifies a complex process and provides you with a formal risk analysis report and practical, tangible remediation plan. Based on the explicit HHS/OCR Guidance and underlying NIST security framework, we’ve streamlined an highly effective and efficient process for completing a comprehensive HIPAA Security Risk Analysis to meet HIPAA Security Rule and Meaningful Use requirements.
- Comprises a systematic, comprehensive end-to-end HIPAA Security Risk Analysis process.
- Designed by healthcare IT security and HIPAA compliance experts specifically for small businesses and medical practices.
- Strictly follows Health & Human Services/Office for Civil Rights Risk Analysis Guidance and underlying National Institute of Standards and Technology Security framework.
- Utilizes identical proven Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software solution used by major healthcare covered entities across the United States.
- Receive documented, by-the-book, HIPAA Security Risk Analysis Report.
- Obtain tangible, practical, actionable remediation recommendations in Report.
- Satisfy explicit HIPAA Security Rule requirement.
- Gain access to HIPAA-HITECH experts for additional compliance progress.
- Specifically for medical practices: Avoid losing MU incentive monies, penalties, and damage to reputation.
Interested in a No-Obligation Price Quotation?
Let’s get started! Click the links below to request a customized, no-obligation price quotation for your Clearwater Remote HIPAA Security Risk Analysis solution:
For Small Businesses:Business Associate Quotation Request
For Medical Practices:Medical Practice Quotation Request