Clearwater’s team of leading privacy and security experts consistently offers HIPAA-HITECH educational opportunities on a wide range of compliance topics, including risk analysis & management, HIPAA fundamentals, business associates and compliance management programs. Compliance professionals and risk managers turn to these events for the latest trends and training.
You can register to attend one of our weekly live presentations and/or access a robust library of on demand webinars. In addition to being action-packed with compliance tips and tools, these one-hour, web-based, robust HIPAA-HITECH learning opportunities are also 100% free!
- Thursday, August 22, 2013 – 11:00 AM CDT / 12:00 PM EDT – How to Conduct a Bona Fide HIPAA Security Risk Analysis
- Thursday, August 29, 2013 – 11:00 AM CDT / 12:00 PM EDT – How to Set Up and Administer a Business Associate Management Program
- Friday, September 6, 2013 – 2:00 PM CDT / 3:00 PM EDT – How The Final Omnibus Rule Raised the Ante for HIPAA Compliance
- How To Conduct a Bona Fide HIPAA Security Risk Analysis
- How to Calculate the Cost of a Data Breach and How to Get the Budget for Your HIPAA HITECH Compliance Program
- How To Avoid the HHS Wall of Shame- Five Practical Actions to Avoid a Data Breach
What Are We Missing?
Is there a topic you’d love to see added to our webinar lineup? Drop us a note and let us know!