OPPORTUNITIES AT CLEARWATER
Clearwater is a leading provider of cyber risk management and HIPAA compliance solutions to the healthcare industry. We provide a range of software, managed services, and consulting to our customers, which range from major health systems and community hospitals to large physician groups and fast-growing health IT companies. Clearwater has earned a market leading reputation and has been the #1 rated Compliance and Risk Management solutions provider in Black Book Market Research's annual healthcare industry survey the past four years in a row.
If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Senior Principal Consultant – Technical Security Testing and Remediation
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete consulting services engagements as assigned, in accordance with Statements of Work, Clearwater work standards, any relevant Customer policies, and developing Clearwater templates and defined work processes for, but not limited to:
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Wireless LAN Assessments
- Network Architecture Assessments
- Network and/or Security Device Configuration Assessment
- Phishing and/or other Social Engineering Campaigns
- Device Hardening (i.e., STIG, CIS, NIST) Implementation
- Develop and continuously improve technical security testing tools and templates used in delivering Customer engagements and training new personnel.
- Actively participate in development of strategies and development and execution of tactics supporting business development activities.
- Transition technical testing services to the AWS cloud.