CareSource engaged Clearwater Compliance to perform HIPAA-HITECH Privacy, Breach Notification and Security Rule compliance assessments following an intensive RFP and decision-making process. We chose Clearwater based on the following characteristics:
– A demonstrated understanding of HIPAA-HITECH regulations
– Well thought-out and easy to understand assessment tools and processes
– Clearwater’s ability to engage was immediate, with well-planned milestones that minimized the impact on CareSource’s resources
– Reasonable fees for the work to be performed
– Clearwater’s commitment to help us become self-sufficient by providing software and methodology training was unique
– From start to finish the engagement was managed smoothly and professionally
The principals, Jason Riddle and Wes Morris, were knowledgeable, skilled, and personable communicators; effective in engaging the WorkShop participants to discover and address our needs and educate us along the way. The software as a service directly addressed each identified gap, and provided a clear remediation plan; along with a final report that broke down the tasks we needed to accomplish in an effective way.Clearwater’s support didn’t end with a final report. We requested and received assistance and interpretation since the primary work finished, and the principals have been responsive and helpful.
Clearwater’s software is intuitive and easy to use as a means to guide our ongoing efforts, as well as maintain and report our compliance status.The tool is very simple to use and the reports helpful and easy to generate.