Clearwater Compliance today announced that its entire suite of solutions has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
The endorsement validates that Clearwater Information Privacy, Security, Compliance and Risk Management solutions are valuable and effective tools for hospitals as they take steps to safeguard the privacy and security of their patients’ sensitive health information.
Clearwater is the first recipient of an AHA endorsement in this new solutions category, signaling an increasing awareness of the critical need for proven solutions within health care to support organizations as they face increasingly complex legislation, regulations and risks associated with the storage, access and transmission of electronic health records.
AHA Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of the AHA, awards the AHA Endorsement on behalf of the AHA, to products and services that help member hospitals and health care organizations achieve operational excellence. Following a rigorous proprietary due diligence process, Clearwater’s solutions were selected for their excellence in enabling health care organizations and their service providers to improve patient safety and the quality of care by helping them establish, implement and mature their information risk management programs.
“We are honored to receive AHA’s endorsement of our solutions, as it underscores our commitment to the health care community and provides additional credibility for the value we bring to the table,” said Bob Chaput, CEO and founder of Clearwater Compliance. “Hospitals need partners they can trust as they solve for privacy, security, compliance and information risk management. With the AHA endorsement, our clients can rest assured that our products and services will meet and exceed their expectations.”
AHA Solutions sets strategy, determines selection criteria against market needs and assesses relevant products and services in awarding the coveted endorsement by the AHA. This proprietary process provides in-depth understanding of the respective marketplace and allows for a deep financial, organizational and product evaluation of endorsement candidates.
Among the Clearwater solutions receiving AHA’s endorsement are:
- Proprietary Software: a suite of three, market-leading information risk management and compliance Software-as-a-Service solutions.
- Education & Training Solutions, including: Clearwater Information Risk Management BootCamp™ (live virtual and onsite educational sessions), Clearwater HIPAA Compliance BootCamp™ (pre-recorded educational sessions), and Clearwater HIPAA Security/Privacy Workforce Training (web-based sessions)
- Policies and Procedures ToolKits for both Covered Entities and Business Associates, meeting the requirements of the HIPAA Security, HIPAA Privacy and HITECH Breach Notification Rules.
- Professional Services, including: Clearwater 10-Point HIPAA-HITECH Compliance Assessment™, Clearwater WorkShops for Risk Analysis, Security and Privacy/Breach Notification and Clearwater Managed Compliance and OnDemand Consulting Services.
“Clearwater’s solutions stand out in part because they are backed by a team of veteran experts in HIPAA/HITECH and information risk management who understand and exclusively serve the health care field,” said Anthony Burke, senior vice president of the AHA, and president and CEO of AHA Solutions, Inc. “This deep expertise informs the unique architecture of Clearwater’s software and solutions, which rigorously follow the regulations, HHS/OCR guidance and the NIST Security Framework. The software enables organizations to evaluate compliance and risk, document results, manage and respond to compliance gaps and risks to their information, and report progress — and ultimately allows them to become self-sufficient in maintaining their compliance programs and managing their risks.”
Clearwater has helped hundreds of health care organizations of all sizes to prepare for, and respond to, OCR audits and investigations, and to successfully establish robust compliance and overall information risk management programs. Their AHA endorsement strengthens their existing reputation as a trusted partner for hospitals.
For more information on the AHA endorsement program, click here. To see a complete list of Clearwater solutions receiving exclusive endorsement from the AHA, please click here.
Interested in how Clearwater can help your organization?
Fill out the form below to contact one of our experts.
Latest posts by Bob Chaput (see all)
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 5 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - June 5, 2017
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 4 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - May 29, 2017
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 3 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - May 21, 2017