The OCR HIPAA Audits underway and enforcement is on the upswing. We are pleased to announce the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software-as-a-Service tool help organizations complete a core requirement of the HIPAA Security Rule and Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 core objectives.
This new SaaS tool includes many customer-requested features including:
• A mature “guide me” methodology to your risk management efforts that strictly follows HHS/OCR guidance and uses underlying NIST risk management processes
• Recording, maintaining and presenting a complete repository about information assets that create, store, access, or transmit ePHI and the associated threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood and risk rating
• Highlighting security control deficiencies and recording your current security risk profile
• Facilitating informed risk management decision making by enabling prioritization and justification of security investments.
Customers can use the Clearwater Risk Analysis Software™ to complete their risk analyses “by the book” and develop and implement their corrective action plans. This software can transform your risk management from “arts & crafts” to a mature, repeatable and sustainable process. You can capture a baseline for your current security risk profile and measure progress in treating identified risks. Ultimately it can be a “living, breathing tool” for ongoing HIPAA security risk management that empowers your organization to become self-sufficient in meeting the requirement for a periodic risk analysis as defined in the HIPAA Security Rule 45 CFR 164.308(a)(1)(ii)(A) and under Meaningful Use. Watch this video to learn more;
As an added benefit for subscribers, Clearwater Compliance continually monitors threats, vulnerabilities and modifications to NIST security controls and updates the risk analysis tool in real time to automatically reflect any changes in the threat-vulnerability-controls space. Additionally, subscribers receive monthly updates on HIPAA-HITECH and have access to online support and vast privacy, security and data breach resources. The Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis can be used as frequently as an organization requires, as specified in the regulations, to ensure ongoing compliance and offers progress note and management capabilities to provide a secure repository for the organization’s HIPAA risk analysis profile.
A subscription to Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis is based on the size of the organization in an effort to make this powerful tool available to organizations of all sizes.
Call us at 800-704-3394 to speak to one of our representatives.
Vice President Product Innovation
Latest posts by Jon Stone (see all)
- Latest Product Highlights – Welcome to IRM|Pro™ - March 17, 2015
- Latest Product Highlights – Entity Management and New Name! - February 5, 2015
- Latest Product Highlights – Identify and Respond to Your Identified Gap or Risks - January 5, 2015