How is Clearwater Addressing the Omnibus Final Rule Changes in our Products and Services?
Clearwater Compliance is currently analyzing the Omnibus Final Rule changes. These changes across Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules are effective September 23, 2013 (some Business Associates contracts have different effective dates). We understand that organizations want to know now:
What’s required now and what will be required in the future?
- Changes to Clearwater HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment™ and Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ will be implemented over the next several months and no later than September 23, 2013.
- Subscriptions to our SaaS tools ensure your assessments are completed against the latest Standards, Implementation Specifications and Requirements.
- The Clearwater Compliance team gets it and acts as quickly as appropriate; as an example, the OCR HIPAA Audit Protocol was published June 28, 2012 and in our SaaS assessment tools by July 5, 2012.
To learn more about how Clearwater rapidly responds to changes in the regulatory environment and updates our products and service, call 800-704-3394 to speak to one of our representatives.
Vice President Product Innovation
Latest posts by Jon Stone (see all)
- Latest Product Highlights – Welcome to IRM|Pro™ - March 17, 2015
- Latest Product Highlights – Entity Management and New Name! - February 5, 2015
- Latest Product Highlights – Identify and Respond to Your Identified Gap or Risks - January 5, 2015