Clearwater is proud to be a sponsor at this year’s South Florida HIMSS Chapter Fall Conference: IntegraTe on November 5th. HIMSS mission is to “lead global endeavors optimizing health engagements and care outcomes through information technology.” At Clearwater we are driven by a similar desire to improve patient care through careful PHI management, and are excited to be taking part in this regional event.
Where healthcare and finance converge
The theme for this event is “where healthcare and finance converge”. This one-day conference will focus on health IT and finance issues with particular emphasis on how these areas of business overlap within an organization. The agenda includes a number of interesting presentations and discussions led by various well-known executives in the industry that will discuss upcoming trends and best practices to help your organization be “in the know”.
The topics are designed to inspire and educate and have been well chosen to reflect a wide range of issues affecting healthcare IT professionals.
- How healthcare CIO’s are embracing their roles in the Business of Healthcare, Population Health, Leadership Development and Technology.
- Healthcare Providers in full Cyber Warfare: From Defense to Attack Strategies
- Why CEO’s of All Great Organizations Have an Innovation Practice
The key note speaker is Pedro (Joe) Greer, MD, Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, Florida International University. Dr. Greer’s expertise and accomplishments are impressive, including being a Presidential Medal of Freedom honoree, Time’s America’s 50 Young American Leaders Under 40 and MacArthur Foundation “Genius Grant” Fellow.
The South Florida HIMSS Chapter Fall Conference is also an ideal opportunity for meeting and networking among local professionals in the healthcare computing and telecommunications industry.
Bob and Mary Chaput will be attending, please stop by and see us at booth PS1!
Latest posts by Michelle Caswell (see all)
- What to Know About OCR Pre-Audit Questionnaires - June 3, 2016
- HIPAA and Firearms. Balancing privacy with public safety. - February 1, 2016
- Cornell Faces Heavy Fines with Latest OCR Resolution Agreement - May 4, 2015