Clearwater is excited to be partnering with (ISC)2® of Middle Tennessee to host SecureNashville 2015. This event will take place on January 13, 2015 at the Courtyard Marriott in the heart of downtown Nashville.
There’s a growing problem among organizations: they simply do not know the basics of Risk Management, and are not conducting bona fide risk analysis and risk management. Clearwater Compliance and (ISC)2® want to help!
This one day event focuses on the fundamentals of holistic privacy, security and compliance risk management in health care security. Along with getting the basics down, you’ll learn how to assess your risk liabilities as well as establish and mature your risk management program. The major benefits of attendance include:
- Establish governance, risk and compliance oversight in the organization
- Identify where your organization is positioned on the risk management capability maturity model
- Devise a Plan of Acition and Milestone (POAM) for your organization to be prepared for the worst
Our very own Bob Chaput will be speaking at this event, so we hope to see you in January! If you plan on being there please let us know by tweeting @ClearwaterHipaa using the hashtag #SecureNashville.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater releases CyberIntelligence dashboards for Its IRM|Pro Enterprise Cyber Risk Management Platform - July 24, 2018
- Clearwater Releases CyberIntelligence Dashboards for Its IRM|Pro Enterprise Cyber Risk Management Platform - July 17, 2018
- Clearwater ranks #19 on Nashville Business Journal’s top Healthcare IT Companies - July 13, 2018