Happy New Year from Clearwater Compliance! We welcomed a record number of attendees to our webinars in 2015, and shared educational resources with more professionals than ever before. Read this roundup of some of our most popular content from the past year!
Top 5 Attended Webinars
- HIPAA-HITECH 101
- How to Conduct a Security Compliance Self Audit
- How to Develop Your HIPAA-HITECH Policies & Procedures
- How to Conduct a NIST-based Risk Response to Comply with HIPAA & Other Regulations
- How to Prepare for a Privacy/Breach OCR Audit or Investigation
All of our webinars were very well attended this year, but our record for highest attendance at a single event goes to “How to Conduct a Security Compliance Self Audit”. Don’t miss out on any of our upcoming 2016 webinars.
Top 5 Blog Posts
- Is a Permanent OCR Audit Program On The Cards for 2016?
- C-Suite Beware: The “Yates Memo” Strikes at the Top of the Org Chart
- CISOs Being Hailed As “Rock Stars” (About Time!)
- What is the difference between consent and authorization under the Privacy Rule?
- HIPAA Security Reminder – Sanction Policy
OCR Audits as well as HIPAA compliance regulations remained on the mind of our blog readers for 2015. Many of you would be understandably pleased at the recognition that CISOs received in the media, while C-Suite members showed concern over the potential increase in their share of blame for cybersecurity issues. Keep an eye out for additional industry tips and expert opinions in our blog this year and never miss a headline by subscribing to our newsletter
Top 5 Social Media Posts
- Clearwater Compliance Retains 11th Position on List of the Most Innovative Cybersecurity Companies in the World.
- Top password managers compared.
- Daniel Spitzer Named Senior Director of Business Development by Clearwater Compliance.
- The cybersecurity talent you’ve been searching for may be right under your
- OCR Launches Phase 2 HIPAA Audits – Are You Ready?
Our social media followers were keeping up with the latest industry news as well as keeping up with Clearwater’s own news of awards and new hires. If you don’t already follow us on social media, make 2016 the year you do!
Most Read White Paper
Our most read white paper this year was also our newest one, entitled “Harnessing the Power of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Your Guide to Effective Information Risk Management.” Many organizations have already started using the NIST framework for their risk management plans. You can download the white paper here.
We have assisted more than 400 customers to operationalize and mature their information privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs. And in the process, we are raising the bar for safeguarding PHI, protecting millions of Americans and driving real value for the organizations we support and the healthcare industry at large.