Clearwater Compliance is a leading provider of cyber risk management and regulatory compliance solutions to the healthcare industry. Clearwater provides a range of software, managed services, consulting, education, and training services to its clients, which range from community hospitals to major Integrated Delivery Networks. Clearwater has earned a market leading reputation and is the #1 KLAS ranked provider of cybersecurity advisory services.
If you are interested in applying for one of our positions, please email your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Principal Consultant – Professional Services
Are you a senior information security professional with a background in NIST risk management? Are you credentialed as a CISSP, CISM, CISA or the like? Are you interested in working from home? Interested in working with different customers and don’t mind travel? This may be the job for you! Read More>
Marketing Communications and Lead Generation Manager
We are looking for a talented marketer to manage our Marketing Communications and LeadGen responsibilities. This person will create content on all traditional and new media platforms, manage our website, and drive lead generation to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, media profile and deliver MQLs. This role requires a high level of creativity, strategic thinking, analytical ability, attention to detail, and project management skills. Read More>
Senior Director, Production Innovation
The Senior Director, Product Innovation will partner with Clearwater’s SVP, Product Innovation who is responsible for the organization’s design, development, and management of custom software products created to support Clearwater’s mission and services. Specific responsibilities include:
- Gathering marketplace requirements and contributing to the creation of a product roadmap that aligns with the organization’s strategic objectives as directed by the SVP, Production Innovation.
- Providing continuous content about the value and benefits of our products to marketing and public relations for branding and positioning. Contributes to go-to-market plans, working closely with marketing, public relations and sales.
- Performing market and competitive research and developing strategic solutions to ensure products meet customer needs.
- Ideation, estimation, feasibility, capacity planning and budgeting for new products and product enhancements and extensions.
- Planning and managing the development of products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet operational, financial and corporate objectives. Supervising product development priorities, project plans, timelines, staffing and budget projections.
- Ensuring that upgrades to existing software and newly developed software products are deployed on-time and on-budget through effective project management techniques.
- Overseeing the methodology for, creation of, and maintenance of product design and business requirements documentation.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org