The Clearwater Risk Analysis software
[IRM|Analysis™] helped us organize and take control of our risk management process. Clearwater provided the necessary guidance for us to ensure we were productive while staying within compliance.
The Clearwater team has been incredibly responsive to our needs. The additional training and support they provided kept us on task, on time and on budget.
As one of the nation’s largest radiology groups, Advanced Radiology Services (ARS) is dedicated to the safe and efficient use of advanced imaging to help improve the health of their patients. In order to achieve this benchmark they needed to determine if reasonable and appropriate policies and procedures were implemented, conduct an accurate, thorough risk analysis and develop risk response and risk management plans, and develop the skills to sustain and repeat the risk analysis process as operational or environmental changes dictate.
- To determine if reasonable and appropriate policies and procedures are implemented to safeguard protected health information in accordance with HIPAA, HITECH and the Omnibus Final Rule.
- To conduct an accurate, thorough risk analysis and develop risk response and risk management plans.
- To develop the skills to sustain and repeat the risk analysis process as operational or environmental changes dictate.
- Provided customizable Clearwater HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Policy and Procedure templates
- Provided and customized training and a security awareness program for the workforce, including new hires
- Responded to changing priorities, providing substantial additional value at no cost
- Completed custom research to identify across-the-board document retention requirements
- Trained Security Team on Clearwater’s IRM|Analysis™ software
- Provided ongoing consultation and support throughout the risk response process
- Strengthened compliance and security program
- Increased workforce understanding of, and the importance of, HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations
- Completed a thorough risk analysis as required by the HIPAA Security Rule, established a risk response strategy and risk management plan
Products & Services Employed
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- The Most Wired Survey Shows That Growing Demand of Technologies Paves the Way for Transformation in Healthcare Delivery and Charts Course for Heightened Cybersecurity in Nation’s Hospitals - July 19, 2017
- UK Beefs Up Hospital Cybersecurity Funding - July 19, 2017
- Clearwater Compliance Joins NIST-Led Cybersecurity Partnership - July 12, 2017