Encompass Health Automates HIPAA-Compliant Risk Assessment to Strengthen Security Risk Management.
Encompass Health sought to establish an accurate, comprehensive, OCR-quality risk analysis process to serve as the foundation for the organization’s enterprise-wide security risk management program.
- Clearwater HIPAA Compliance and Cybersecurity BootCampTM (education)
- IRM|AnalysisTM (software designed for HIPAA-compliant risk analysis, based on the NIST framework)
- Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis WorkShopTM (professional services)
- Comprehensive, OCR-quality risk analysis completed.
- Risk analysis aligns with the NIST framework.
- Risk analysis is granular, down to individual media and medical devices where ePHI resides.
- IRM|AnalysisTM software supports ongoing risk analysis and risk management, consistent with a constantly evolving asset, threat and vulnerability environment
- Increased confidence in accuracy, detail, timeliness and scope of risk analysis.
- Anticipated savings in resources needed to generate Board-required risk assessment.
Products & Services Employed
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater Compliance Offers Virtual Chief Information Security Officer to Help Hospitals Stay Ahead of Cyber Threats - March 20, 2018
- Cleveland Clinic’s Charles Kolodkin and Clearwater’s Bob Chaput Share Crucial Steps in Developing a Hospital Cyber Risk Management Strategy - March 6, 2018
- Clearwater Compliance Offers Webinar with Former OCR Top HIPAA Leader Iliana Peters - March 1, 2018