Integration of Clearwater software in my curriculum was an awesome success, as you will see from the student feedback. The ability to apply risk methodologies and use a high quality tool to drive lessons home is priceless. As always, I am honored to be working with you guys. Thank you for helping me educate the next generation of InfoSec professionals!
Since 1884, Ferris has been committed to innovation, creativity and high quality outcomes in all endeavors. They are a designated National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education by NSA/DHS*, and are ranked in top 25 – 2014 Ponemon’s Nation’s Best Cyber Security Schools.
- Exposing students to enterprise and industry relevant Risk Analysis “realities” in the class room.
- Creating an experiential Risk Analysis learning environment.
- Augmenting academic course content with real world industry solutions and technology.
- Helping to meet NSA/DHS* objectives to create a growing number of IA/CD professionals to meet the need to reduce vulnerabilities in the nation’s networks.
- Provided academic/full student access to Clearwater NIST-based IRM|Analysis™ software.
- Provided 24 hour tech support and individual sandboxes.
- Integrated course design aligning course deliverables with Risk workflow using the IRM|Analysis™ tool.
- Provided experiential-reality/enterprise grade/industry-based Risk Analysis solutions in the class room.
- Provided unlimited support and training to all participants.
- Assisted/reviewed case studies for student exercises.
- Exposed students to industry-leading, NIST SP800 39-based information risk management software to facilitate learning.
- Provided students access to “Academic Use” industry Risk solutions.
- Met knowledge unit requirements to meet NSA/DHS* National Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance (CAE/IAE).
Products & Services Employed
We have assisted more than 400 customers to operationalize and mature their information privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs. And in the process, we are raising the bar for safeguarding PHI, protecting millions of Americans and driving real value for the organizations we support and the healthcare industry at large.
Latest posts by Clearwater Compliance (see all)
- Clearwater Compliance’s IRM|Pro ™ Offers Expanded Enhancements to Address Evolving Hospital Cybersecurity Threats - April 4, 2017
- Cyber Contagions Knock Out Hospital Systems — Prompting Triaging of Cybersecurity to Code Red Status - July 19, 2016
- Exclusive Webinar for American Hospital Association (AHA) Members - July 12, 2016