2019 Virtual CIO Cybersecurity Symposium™ Resource Page
Session materials will be available the day before each session. Supplemental material and recordings will be posted within 24 hours AFTER each session (barring technical difficulties).
You must attend each live session via the web to receive the certificate of attendance. Certificates will be issued within 48 hours AFTER the last session. Please note, we do not pre-certify our events for CEUs, but you can submit your certificate of attendance to your accrediting associations to receive credits.
Session Recordings & Presentation Slides
Session I - Full Recording
- Module 1 – The Evolving Cyber Risk Landscape: True Stories from the Field | Bob Chaput
- Module 2 – OCR Enforcement: Past, Present and Future | Jon Moore
Session II - July 18
- Module 3 – A Framework for Analyzing Cyber Risk | Cathie Brown
- Module 4 – The Risk Treatment Decision | Blaine Hebert
Session III - July 25
- Module 5 – Rethinking Cybersecurity Policy Governance: How to Turn Organizational Intent into Action | Wes Morris & Adam Nunn
- Module 6 – Making the Case for Cyber Risk Management Investment | Baxter Lee
- The Complete List of all resource links.
Course Evaluations - Whether you attended live or watched the recording, we would love your feedback!
Please consider taking a few moments to complete the course evaluation survey (even if you did not attend all 3 of the live sessions.) We value, need and rely on your feedback to continue improving our educational events. Thank you.
- Survey for Session 1
- Survey for Session 2
- Survey for Session 3