Learn how the AHA rigorously completed your due diligence for you and granted Clearwater Compliance its exclusive endorsement for all of Clearwater’s Software and Professional Services!
AHA Solutions is a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association. AHA awards the exclusive AHA endorsement to products and services that help hospitals achieve operational excellence… after and only after extensive and rigorous due diligence.
AHA conducts an extensive due diligence process and comprehensive market review to determine the products and services that you earn the AHA endorsement. Our research led us to award Clearwater Compliance with the AHA’s exclusive endorsement for its healthcare information privacy, security, compliance and risk-management solutions.
AHA Selected Clearwater Based on Three Key Factors:
- First, was Clearwater’s sole business focus on health care compliance and information risk management program.
- Next, it’s health care expertise and industry leadership to it’s software, talent, solutions and methodology.
- And finally, it’s dedication to helping health care organizations and their business associates protect patient health information.
Latest posts by Bob Chaput (see all)
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 5 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - June 5, 2017
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 4 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - May 29, 2017
- HIPAA Risk Analysis Tip – Part 3 – Questions & Answers from May 3rd Conversation with Former OCR Director Leon Rodriguez - May 21, 2017