Clearwater Compliance is proud to once again be part of the country’s leading forum on health care data security and compliance. Clearwater is also a silver grantor of the event.
The 24th National HIPAA Summit will be held March 21-23, 2016 in Washington, D.C, and online via live webcast and archived materials. The conference strives to help members of our nation’s intricate health care system work together to manage its complexity, curb rising costs and improve implementation of electronic health records. Hundreds of health care industry professionals will have the opportunity to learn more about the next generation of privacy and security compliance strategies, audit readiness and data breach challenges, as well as best practices and operational efficiencies.
Clearwater is also excited to showcase its IRM|Analysis™ software at the summit’s Innovation Center. Their Vice President of Product Innovation, Jon Stone will be presenting. IRM|Analysis™, which earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association, provides guidance, tools and methodology to help organizations meet HIPAA and Meaningful Use requirements for the performance of periodic risk analyses and respond appropriately to risk identified. The product is part of a comprehensive suite of HIPAA compliance software, IRM|Pro™ developed by Clearwater.
Clearwater has had the pleasure of sponsoring and presenting at this annual conference in previous years, and CEO Bob Chaput will be there once again this year. Last year, he presented as a featured faculty member, speaking on the topic of information risk management essentials.
We are pleased to offer your clients, co-workers and friends a discounted rate of $995 for onsite attendance and a discounted rate of $595 for webcast participation (a savings of $800 off the full rates). There are three ways to register at these discounts:
1. Register for onsite attendance directly by clicking here: https://www.eventspro.net/hcca/getdemo.ei?id=4160206&s=_I7R5TMI8U or register for webcast participation by clicking here https://www.eventspro.net/hcca/getdemo.ei?id=4160206&s=_UX95KM583.
2. Register at http://www.HIPAASummit.com/registration.php and enter the discount code “Grantor” in the discount code box (then click “Submit”).
3. Print the registration form (downloadable at http://www.HIPAASummit.com/regform.pdf), enter the discount code “Grantor” and the discounted amount, and fax to 206-319-5303 or mail to: HIPAA Summit Office 22529 39th Ave SE Bothell, WA 98021
We hope you can attend the 2016 National HIPAA Summit!
We have assisted more than 400 customers to operationalize and mature their information privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs. And in the process, we are raising the bar for safeguarding PHI, protecting millions of Americans and driving real value for the organizations we support and the healthcare industry at large.
Latest posts by Clearwater Compliance (see all)
- Clearwater Compliance’s IRM|Pro ™ Offers Expanded Enhancements to Address Evolving Hospital Cybersecurity Threats - April 4, 2017
- Cyber Contagions Knock Out Hospital Systems — Prompting Triaging of Cybersecurity to Code Red Status - July 19, 2016
- Exclusive Webinar for American Hospital Association (AHA) Members - July 12, 2016