Clearwater continues strong partnership with AEHIS by offering educational webinars to members.
The Association for Executives in Healthcare Information Security (AEHIS) Foundation in partnership with Clearwater Compliance is offering several complimentary educational webinars that will help educate members on the most important issues surrounding HIPAA compliance and information security risk management.
The webinars will be held in the summer and fall months, with the first one being held on July 15, 2015 at 12pm ET and entitled “How to Manage Business Associate Risks.” The focus will be on regulatory requirements for business associates and guiding organizations in best practices for establishing a BA management program.
Future webinars will be held on the dates and times listed below
- August 19th, 2015 at 12pm ET: The Critical Difference – HIPAA Security Evaluation v HIPAA Security Risk Analysis
- September 16th, 2015 at 12pm ET: Mature Your Information Risk Management Program
AEHIS members can attend these webinars at no cost and should register through the AEHIS website. (http://aehis.org/upcoming-events/). Over 500 information security professional and health care executives attend Clearwater educational events each month, and their premium offering, their HIPAA Compliance and Information Risk Management BootCamp™ has earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association.
Clearwater is a Premiere Founding Member of the AEHIS Foundation and Clearwater’s CEO, Bob Chaput, is an active member of the AEHiS Advisory Board. They are excited to be partnering with AEHiS to offer these resources as a free benefit to all members.
We have assisted more than 400 customers to operationalize and mature their information privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs. And in the process, we are raising the bar for safeguarding PHI, protecting millions of Americans and driving real value for the organizations we support and the healthcare industry at large.
Latest posts by Clearwater Compliance (see all)
- Clearwater Compliance’s IRM|Pro ™ Offers Expanded Enhancements to Address Evolving Hospital Cybersecurity Threats - April 4, 2017
- Cyber Contagions Knock Out Hospital Systems — Prompting Triaging of Cybersecurity to Code Red Status - July 19, 2016
- Exclusive Webinar for American Hospital Association (AHA) Members - July 12, 2016