Manage Security and Risk to Your Biomedical Devices
Security of medical devices is of great concern to healthcare providers, as unauthorized access to a biomedical device may not only threaten confidentiality of ePHI, but also has the potential of compromising availability of service and integrity of data that might be critical to patient care.
Clearwater provides a comprehensive medical device security and risk management solution, which:
Powered by CyberMDX
The solution results in a complete risk analysis and risk response solution that complies with HIPAA requirements.
Customers may opt to engage Clearwater on an ongoing basis to monitor device activity, vulnerabilities, and threats, and make recommendations for remediation.
For those hospitals who wish to manage the program themselves, Clearwater will provide software, training, and recommendations to ensure an ongoing, continuous process to manage device security.
- Inventory all medical IoT devices
- Improve lifecycle management
- Classify Safety Risk to Devices*
- Identify devices with ePHI
- Actionable insights to critical vulnerabilities
- OCR-Quality™ Risk Analysis
- End-to-End Risk Management
- Integrate to SIEM**
- Prioritize security actions
*Based on your internal policies
Interested in how we can help your organization with medical device security?
Latest posts by ishamcm (see all)
- HIMSS 19: February 11-15, Orlando FL / See Us at Booth 400 Cybersecurity Command Center - February 7, 2019
- Test 1.2.3. - January 15, 2019
- Choosing an Information Risk Management Framework: The Case for the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) in Healthcare Organizations - January 9, 2019