OCR-Quality HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Working Lab™
A Unique, Complimentary, Interactive E-Learning Series
Two New Sessions | January 17 & 24 | 11am – 12pm CT
Clearwater’s educational series, OCR-Quality HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment Working Lab™ is designed to remove the guesswork out of completing the Privacy & Breach Notification evaluation required by the HIPAA Privacy and Preach Notification Rules.
Our faculty experts will guide you through the two interactive, hands-on lab sessions, utilizing Clearwater’s award winning software, IRM|Privacy™. IRM|Privacy™ translates the HIPAA Privacy requirements into an easy-to-use Assessment Wizard, that also creates a robust remediation project plan and provides dated documentation of your compliance and remediation efforts, related notes and documents.
The Clearwater methodology and access to the IRM|Privacy™ software will assist you in:
- Completing a Requirement of the HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Assessment: The completion of a periodic evaluation of your compliance is an explicit requirement of the HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Rules (45 CFR §164.530 and 45 CFR §164.400.)
- Being Confident in Your Privacy and Breach Notification Program: An assessment wizard takes you through a series of questions to ensure that you address the 4 standards and 9 implementation specifications exactly as they are set out in the HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification Rule now, and every time you complete the assessment process.
- Finding Gaps in Your Program: Quickly discover your organization’s compliance gaps and assign responsibility to close them.
- Knowing What to Remediate First: Generate a real-time remediation plan to help you drive corrective actions to closure.
- Benchmark and Reporting your Progress: Dynamically update an Executive Dashboard that gives you an “at-a-glance” view of your organization’s HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification compliance score. Show management and auditors improvements in your compliance score over time with the Assessment Trends Dashboard.
Attendees will have access to our IRM|Privacy™ software and receive the following:
- All course materials
- Supplemental materials
- Access to recorded versions
- Free subscription to IRM|Privacy ™ for 30-days
- Separate training in use of the IRM|Privacy ™