OCR-Quality HIPAA Security Assessment Working Lab™
Two Interactive, Hands-on Sessions
Check back for future dates!
*Attendance Certificates to submit towards CPEs provided to those who attend both live sessions.
A Unique, Complimentary, Interactive E-Learning Series
Clearwater’s educational series, OCR-Quality HIPAA Security Assessment Working Lab™ is designed to remove the guesswork out of completing the periodic Security evaluation required by the HIPAA Security Rule.
Our faculty experts will guide you through the two interactive, hands-on lab sessions, utilizing Clearwater’s award winning software, IRM|Security™. IRM|Security™ translates the HIPAA Security requirements into an easy–to–use Assessment Wizard, that also creates a robust remediation project plan and provides dated documentation of your compliance and remediation efforts, related notes and documents.
The Clearwater methodology and access to the IRM |Security™ software will assist you in:
• Completing a Requirement of the HIPAA Security Rule: The completion of a periodic evaluation of your compliance is an explicit requirement of the Security Rule (45 C.F.R. §184.308(a)(8)).
• Being Confident in Your Security Program: An assessment wizard takes you through a series of questions to ensure that you address the 22 standards and 50+ implementation specifications exactly as they are set out in the HIPAA Security Final Rule now, and every time you complete the assessment process.
• Finding Gaps in Your Program: Quickly discover your organization’s compliance gaps and assign responsibility to close them.
• Knowing What to Remediate First: Generate a real-time remediation plan to help you drive corrective actions to closure.
• Benchmark and Reporting your Progress: Dynamically update an Executive Dashboard that gives you an “at-a-glance” view of your organization’s HIPAA Security compliance score. Show management and auditors improvements in your compliance score over time with the Assessment Trends Dashboard.
Attendees will have access to our IRM|Security™ software and receive the following:
• All course materials
• Supplemental materials
• Access to recorded versions
• Free subscription to IRM|Security™ for 30-days
• Separate training in use of the IRM|Security™