OCR-Quality Risk Analysis Working Lab™
Unique~Complimentary~Interactive E-Learning Series
Four Interactive, Hands-on Sessions
Next Session Coming Winter 2018 | Stay tuned!
Clearwater’s cutting-edge educational series, OCR-Quality Risk Analysis Working Lab™ is designed to remove the guesswork out of OCR’s risk analysis criteria for ensuring cyber risk exposures are minimized.
Our faculty experts will guide you through the four interactive, hands-on lab sessions, utilizing Clearwater’s AHA-endorsed risk analysis software, IRM|Analysis™.
The Clearwater methodology and access to the IRM |Analysis™ software will assist you in:
- Creating a thorough information asset inventory and identifying / grouping all media that creates, receives, maintains or transmits ePHI
- Identifying, for each media, unique threats and vulnerabilities requiring risk analysis
- Completing risk analysis by confidently assessing the likelihood of a threat exploiting a vulnerability and the impact (harm/loss) were that exploit to occur
- Producing the detailed risk register required in performing a comprehensive, bona fide risk analysis
- Meet the increasingly more stringent “standard of care” required by OCR to demonstrate your HIPAA Security Rule risk analysis and risk management program meets OCR quality standards
Attendees will have access to our IRM|Analysis™ software and receive the following:
- All course materials
- Supplemental materials
- Access to recorded versions
- Free subscription to IRM|Analysis™ for ~40-days
- Separate training in use of the IRM|Analysis™
OF OCR ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS
REGARDING ePHI SHOW FAILED