(a) A covered entity must, in accordance with § 164.306:
(4)(i) Standard: Information access management. Implement policies and procedures for authorizing access to electronic protected health information that are consistent with the applicable requirements of subpart E of this part.
The information access management standard has three(3) implementation specifications:
- (A) Isolating health care clearinghouse functions (Required).
- (B) Access authorization (Addressable).
- (C) Access establishment and modification (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater is featured in Consulting Magazine’s 2017 Fastest Growing Firms - November 14, 2017
- Clearwater Compliance Named a Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting magazine - November 7, 2017
- New Webinar Series for Protecting Health Information from PHI Protection Network - November 3, 2017