(a)(1) Standard: Facility access controls. Implement policies and procedures to limit physical access to its electronic information systems and the facility or facilities in which they are housed, while ensuring that properly authorized access is allowed.
The Facility access controls standard includes four (4) implementation specifications:
- (i) Contingency operations (Addressable).
- (ii) Facility security plan (Addressable).
- (iii) Access control and validation procedures (Addressable).
- (iv) Maintenance records (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater is featured in Consulting Magazine’s 2017 Fastest Growing Firms - November 14, 2017
- Clearwater Compliance Named a Fastest Growing Firm by Consulting magazine - November 7, 2017
- New Webinar Series for Protecting Health Information from PHI Protection Network - November 3, 2017