(a)(1) Standard: Facility access controls. Implement policies and procedures to limit physical access to its electronic information systems and the facility or facilities in which they are housed, while ensuring that properly authorized access is allowed.
The Facility access controls standard includes four (4) implementation specifications:
- (i) Contingency operations (Addressable).
- (ii) Facility security plan (Addressable).
- (iii) Access control and validation procedures (Addressable).
- (iv) Maintenance records (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater Says New National Survey Findings A ‘Wake-up Call’ for Health System Cybersecurity - October 31, 2018
- Healthcare’s Most Wired: National Trends 2018 - October 31, 2018
- Clearwater’s IRM|PRO SAAS Platform Included in NIST SP 1800-8 “Securing Wireless Infusion Pumps” Practice Guide - October 2, 2018