(a)(1) Standard: Facility access controls. Implement policies and procedures to limit physical access to its electronic information systems and the facility or facilities in which they are housed, while ensuring that properly authorized access is allowed.
The Facility access controls standard includes four (4) implementation specifications:
- (i) Contingency operations (Addressable).
- (ii) Facility security plan (Addressable).
- (iii) Access control and validation procedures (Addressable).
- (iv) Maintenance records (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- $100,000 Fine in Case Involving Defunct Records Storage Firm - February 14, 2018
- Clearwater CEO Bob Chaput Shares Expertise on Insuring Hospital Cyber Risks Through Captives - February 13, 2018
- Partnership Brings Focus on Cyber Security Solutions to Texas Hospitals - February 5, 2018