(e)(1) Standard: Transmission security. Implement technical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to electronic protected health information that is being transmitted over an electronic communications network.
The Transmission security standard includes two (2) implementation specifications:
- (i) Integrity controls (Addressable).
- (ii) Encryption (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater Says New National Survey Findings A ‘Wake-up Call’ for Health System Cybersecurity - October 31, 2018
- Healthcare’s Most Wired: National Trends 2018 - October 31, 2018
- Clearwater’s IRM|PRO SAAS Platform Included in NIST SP 1800-8 “Securing Wireless Infusion Pumps” Practice Guide - October 2, 2018