(e)(1) Standard: Transmission security. Implement technical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to electronic protected health information that is being transmitted over an electronic communications network.
The Transmission security standard includes two (2) implementation specifications:
- (i) Integrity controls (Addressable).
- (ii) Encryption (Addressable).
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- $100,000 Fine in Case Involving Defunct Records Storage Firm - February 14, 2018
- Clearwater CEO Bob Chaput Shares Expertise on Insuring Hospital Cyber Risks Through Captives - February 13, 2018
- Partnership Brings Focus on Cyber Security Solutions to Texas Hospitals - February 5, 2018