With the constantly evolving cybersecurity threats in healthcare, it is more important than ever for industry experts to come together to help equip hospitals and health systems with the tools and information necessary to combat cyber risks.
Must Reads For Healthcare Leaders
“If we in healthcare don’t start treating this as a war on our physical and financial well-being, we will lose.”
– Mary Chaput, Clearwater Compliance
Co-Authored By: Mary Chaput, CFO & Compliance Officer at Clearwater & Cliff Kittle, Principal Healthcare Information Security Expert at SecureWorks
About The Latest White Papers
What can Healthcare Leaders gain from these White Papers?
- A step-by-step application of “what is a war mindset” for health systems and hospitals
- A new, strategic approach and model, utilizing a relevant and adaptable framework for establishing tactical processes to address today’s continuously evolving threats to hospitals and health systems
- A sound justification for security investments built on a solid business risk analysis and delivered in a return-on-investment context
- A thorough description of the seven core values of the Doctrine of Maneuver Warfare and how to apply them to Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Understand how to target critical vulnerabilities, prioritize and respond to them
- What the benefit and value of Risk Mitigation include
Featured in Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review
Featured in Healthcare Finance News
Looking For A Cybersecurity or Compliance Solution?
Contact us to learn more about our industry partnerships and the cybersecurity tools we offer.
- Understanding Risk Assessment Frameworks and How They Help Reduce Vendor Risks - May 26, 2020
- Clearwater Provides Complimentary Teleworking Systems Discovery and Analysis to Help Healthcare Organizations Strengthen Remote Workforce Security - March 31, 2020
- Clearwater’s IRM|Analysis® Software Helps Healthcare Organizations Assess and Respond to New Cyber Risks Driven by Remote Workforce - March 23, 2020