With the constantly evolving cybersecurity threats in healthcare, it is more important than ever for industry experts to come together to help equip hospitals and health systems with the tools and information necessary to combat cyber risks.
Must Reads For Healthcare Leaders
“If we in healthcare don’t start treating this as a war on our physical and financial well-being, we will lose.”
– Mary Chaput, Clearwater Compliance
Co-Authored By: Mary Chaput, CFO & Compliance Officer at Clearwater & Cliff Kittle, Principal Healthcare Information Security Expert at SecureWorks
About The Latest White Papers
What can Healthcare Leaders gain from these White Papers?
- A step-by-step application of “what is a war mindset” for health systems and hospitals
- A new, strategic approach and model, utilizing a relevant and adaptable framework for establishing tactical processes to address today’s continuously evolving threats to hospitals and health systems
- A sound justification for security investments built on a solid business risk analysis and delivered in a return-on-investment context
- A thorough description of the seven core values of the Doctrine of Maneuver Warfare and how to apply them to Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Understand how to target critical vulnerabilities, prioritize and respond to them
- What the benefit and value of Risk Mitigation include
Featured in Becker’s Health IT & CIO Review
Featured in Healthcare Finance News
Looking For A Cybersecurity or Compliance Solution?
Contact us to learn more about our industry partnerships and the cybersecurity tools we offer.
We have assisted more than 400 customers to operationalize and mature their information privacy, security, compliance and information risk management programs. And in the process, we are raising the bar for safeguarding PHI, protecting millions of Americans and driving real value for the organizations we support and the healthcare industry at large.
Latest posts by Clearwater (see all)
- Clearwater Executive Chairman Bob Chaput To Keynote Healthcare Internet of Things Conference - October 10, 2019
- KLAS-CHiME: How Aligned Are Provider Organizations with the Health Industry Cybersecurity Practices (HICP) Guidelines? - July 9, 2019
- Securing The Remote Patient Monitoring Ecosystem (page 40) - July 2, 2019