If you’ve been searching for learning resources to help you cut through the massive amounts of seemingly conflicting information and help you ensure you do the right things to safeguard patient health information and remain HIPAA compliant, then our upcoming Clearwater HIPAA Compliance Program BootCamp™ is a must attend for your organization.
This BootCamp™ is titled “Improved Quality of Care & Patient Safety through Better Information Risk Management” and features guest faculty members Meredith Phillips, Chief Information and Security Officer, Henry Ford Health System, Kathy Jobes, Chief Information Security Officer, Sentara Healthcare and Jack Lennon, Area Vice President/ HealthCare Brokerage & Risk Management, Gallagher Bollinger.
Only $350 per registrant.
(Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-538-2139 for group discounts or to register and pay by phone/invoice.)
HIPAA Simplified by the Experts™
Attending our BootCamp™ on October 8th gives your organization the ability to benefit from:
Live instruction from nationally recognized, fully credentialed HIPAA-HITECH experts.
Digging deeper to understand the HIPAA Security, Privacy and Breach Notification Rules and the OCR Audit Program and Protocols (including enforcement and penalties) and the implications for your organization.
Learning how other organizations have successfully prepared for, and survived audits and investigations.
Taking further steps to safeguard the privacy and security of patient information by implementing, operationalizing and maturing your Information Risk Management program.
Enjoy the opportunity to hear real-world stories and discuss key issues with industry illuminaries during two exciting, educational panels:
Panel Discussion – Workforce Privacy Training
– Jose Perdomo, VP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer – Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, Miami, FL
– Stephen Siegel, Of Counsel – Broad & Cassel, Miami, FL
– Helen Blake, Executive Director, Office of HIPAA Privacy and Security – University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
– Mercy del Rey, Chief Privacy Officer – Baptist Health South Florida, Coral Gables, FL
Panel Discussion – Reporting Information Risk to the C-Suite/Board
– John Christly, Chief Information Security Officer – Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
– Howard Phillip, Information Security Officer – MDLive, Sunrise, FL
– Kathy Jobes, Chief Information Security Officer – Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk, VA
– Meredith Phillips, Chief Information Privacy & Security Officer – Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
– Jack Lennon, Area Vice President/ HealthCare Brokerage & Risk Management – Gallagher Bollinger, Braintree, MA
Need Budget Approval?
We’ve made it simple for you to get approval for the budget and time to attend our BootCamp™. Simply download our approval letter template, edit and submit for a streamlined approval process!
Ideal Time, Ideal Location!
This BootCamp™ is being held in October, which is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. There’s no better way to raise your awareness of the pitfalls and how to avoid them than by participating in this unique, intensive, learning opportunity!
By attending the BootCamp™ in beautiful Miami Beach, Florida, you can enjoy the mild and sunny climate while most people are in the midst of transitioning into fall and chillier temperatures.