ON DEMAND WEBINARS
Cybersecurity | Protecting Your Patients, Your Data & Your Business | How Healthcare Leaders can take a lead role in addressing this critical issue
THIS PRESENTATION IS A RECORDING OF A LIVE WEBINAR GIVEN ON 12/04/17 IN PARTNERSHIP WITH AHA SERVICES, INC., A SUBSIDIARY OF THE ARKANSAS HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION.
For the latest information and to take advantage of interacting with our subject matter experts, we invite you to attend one of our live webinars.
AHA Services, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Arkansas Hospital Association.
Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/USCEO, Clearwater Compliance LLC
About This AHA Services, Inc Sponsored Webinar
This material covered in this live web event has been purposefully designed to help healthcare C-Suite members better understand and proactively prepare for cyber risks.
With the latest major ransomware attack impacting thousands of organizations and individuals, it has become clearer then ever that now is the time for Healthcare Leaders to proactively understand Cybersecurity and take the necessary steps to protect your patients, your data, and your organizations from the next inevitable cyber attack.
By viewing this complimentary webinar, you will discover more about…
- OCR Expectations and Emerging Standard Of Care
- Cyber, Compliance, Brand & Other Risks
- Three Critical Building Blocks Of An Information/Cyber Risk Program
- Information Risk Management Terminology aka Business Risk Management Terminology
- The Executive Leadership & Role in an Organization’s Cyber Risk Management Plan
- Putting Your Cyber Risk Management Plan Into Action