ON DEMAND WEBINARS
Telehealth Insecurities: Evaluating Emerging Threats & Risk Response - On Demand
This presentation is a recording of a webinar given on 6/25/2020 by Dr. George Jackson, Senior Principal Consultant, Clearwater.
The past few months have seen a marked increase in cybercrime activities aimed at exploiting the chaos and disarray that has arisen as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly in the field of healthcare. As our dependence on the benefits and advantages of telehealth continues to grow, it is unfortunately quite certain that the frequency and complexity of cyberattacks against telehealth systems will also continue to expand.
The cybersecurity of the U.S. healthcare industry is now coming to be fully understood as a matter of national security and should also be looked at as a major patient safety issue.
In order to build an adequate defense, you must have a clear understanding of the threats you will be required to confront. Join us for a webinar dedicated to help you understand the latest developments and recommendations to evaluate and respond to the ever-evolving cyber threat landscape.
Key webinar components discussed include:
- Overview of recent developments and recommendations from our government leaders
- Evaluation of telehealth environments
- The STRIDE threat modeling approach for mobile health systems
- Recommended guidelines and tools to use to monitor, assess and respond to cyber threats
- Importance of assessing telehealth vendors/subcontractors