2019 AEHIS CISO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™
During this 5-session workshop designed for AEHIS members, we will discuss the current risk landscape and the steps that organizations are taking to assess, respond and monitor information risks effectively.
Faced with an onslaught of threats these days, healthcare chief information security officers (CISOs) need to take a deep breath and focus on cybersecurity best practices. The number and frequency of these threats—ransomware, cryptocurrency mining, data-stealing malware, advanced persistent threats, malicious insiders, and careless employees, to name a few—can be overwhelming. It can feel like healthcare CISOs and their teams are always one step behind the well-funded bad guys.
Join Clearwater's experienced faculty of presenters for in-depth insights and earn CEUs!
August 1 | Session 1
- Module 1 - The Evolving Cyber Risk Landscape: True Stories from the Field | Bob Chaput
- Module 2 - OCR Enforcement: Past, Present and Future | Jon Moore
August 8 | Session 2
- Module 3 - A Framework for Analyzing Cyber Risk | Cathie Brown
- Module 4 - Common Risk Analysis Failures | Jon Moore
August 15 | Session 3
- Module 5 – Developing an OCR-Proof Risk Management Plan | Jon Stone
- Module 6 – Developing An Executable Plan of Action and Milestones | Blaine Hebert
August 22 | Session 4
- Module 7 – Rethinking Cybersecurity Governance | Wes Morris & Adam Nunn
- Module 8 – Making the Case for Cyber Risk Management Investment | Baxter Lee
August 29 | Session 5
- Module 9 – Addressing New Threats: Medical Device and IoT Risk Management | Mark Sexton
- Module 10 – Assessing Cyber Risk Management Program Maturity | Adam Nunn & Jon Moore
*Full Program Syllabus Coming Soon
Clearwater Faculty Presenters
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/US, Executive Chairman, Clearwater
- Jon Stone, MPA, PMP, HCISPP, CRISC, SVP, Product Innovation, Clearwater
- Jon Moore, MS, JD, HCISPP, Chief Risk Officer & SVP, Professional Services, Clearwater
- Cathie Brown, CGEIT, PMP, CISM, CISSP, VP of Professional Services, Clearwater
- Wes Morris, CHPS, CIPM, HCISPP, Managing Consultant, Professional Services, Clearwater
- Mark Sexton, MPA, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CCSK, Principal Consultant, Clearwater
- Adam Nunn, Principal Consultant, Clearwater
- Blaine Hebert, MSIT, CISSP, HCISPP, Principle Consultant, Clearwater
- Baxter Lee, CFO, Clearwater
Attendance Certificates to apply towards CEUs will be issued to all attendees who complete the Symposium.
Attendees will be requested and expected to:
- Engage in live polls conducted in each session
- Post questions and comments for Faculty to address
- Complete an evaluation after the each session
*Attendance to each session is encouraged, but recordings will be available within 48 hours after the competition of each session for easy catch-up.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 2019 AEHIS CISO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: August 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 | 11am-12pm CT - May 16, 2019
- 2019 CHIME CIO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: July 11, 18, & 25 | 11am-12pm CT - May 15, 2019
- Proactive Measures to Reduce the Likelihood, Cost and Impact of a Breach: June 20, 2019 | 11am–12pm CT - April 18, 2019