2019 CHIME CIO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™
This 3-session workshop is designed to help CHIME members think about cyber risk holistically and build a program that ensures data is effectively protected.
Protecting patient information is foundational to any healthcare organization’s IT strategy. As cybersecurity threats grow in frequency and complexity, many CIOs find themselves plugging holes in their system infrastructure to address vulnerabilities.
Join Clearwater's experienced faculty of presenters for in-depth insights and earn CEUs towards your CHCIO certification.
July 11 | Session 1
- Module 1 – The Evolving Cyber Risk Landscape: True Stories from the Field | Bob Chaput
- Module 2 – OCR Enforcement: Past, Present and Future | Jon Moore
July 18 | Session 2
- Module 3 – A Framework for Analyzing Cyber Risk | Cathie Brown
- Module 4 – The Risk Treatment Decision | Blaine Hebert
July 25 | Session 3
- Module 5 – Rethinking Cybersecurity Policy Governance: How to Turn Organizational Intent into Action | Wes Morris & Adam Nunn
- Module 6 – Making the Case for Cyber Risk Management Investment | Baxter Lee
*Full Program Syllabus Coming Soon
Clearwater Faculty Presenters
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/US, Executive Chairman, Clearwater
- Jon Moore, MS, JD, HCISPP, Chief Risk Officer & SVP, Professional Services, Clearwater
- Cathie Brown, CGEIT, PMP, CISM, CISSP, VP of Professional Services, Clearwater
- Wes Morris, CHPS, CIPM, HCISPP, Managing Consultant, Professional Services Clearwater
- Adam Nunn, Principal Consultant, Clearwater
- Blaine Hebert, MSIT, CISSP, HCISPP, Principle Consultant, Clearwater
- Baxter Lee, CFO, Clearwater
Attendance Certificates to apply towards CEUs will be issued to all attendees who complete the Symposium.
Attendees will be requested and expected to:
- Engage in live polls conducted in each session
- Post questions and comments for Faculty to address
- Complete an evaluation after the each session
*Attendance to each session is encouraged, but recordings will be available within 48 hours after the competition of each session for easy catch-up.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 2019 AEHIS CISO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: August 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 | 11am-12pm CT - May 16, 2019
- 2019 CHIME CIO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: July 11, 18, & 25 | 11am-12pm CT - May 15, 2019
- Proactive Measures to Reduce the Likelihood, Cost and Impact of a Breach: June 20, 2019 | 11am–12pm CT - April 18, 2019