2019 CIO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™
This 3-session workshop is designed to help healthcare leaders think about cyber risk holistically and build a program that ensures data is effectively protected.
Protecting patient information is foundational to any healthcare organization’s IT strategy. As cybersecurity threats grow in frequency and complexity, many CIOs find themselves plugging holes in their system infrastructure to address vulnerabilities.
Join Clearwater's experienced faculty of presenters for in-depth insights, best practices and an opportunity to earn CEUs.
July 11 | Session 1
- Module 1 – The Evolving Cyber Risk Landscape: True Stories from the Field
- Module 2 – OCR Enforcement: Past, Present and Future
July 18 | Session 2
- Module 3 – A Framework for Analyzing Cyber Risk
- Module 4 – The Risk Treatment Decision
July 25 | Session 3
- Module 5 – Rethinking Cybersecurity Policy Governance: How to Turn Organizational Intent into Action
- Module 6 – Making the Case for Cyber Risk Management Investment
Clearwater Faculty Presenters
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/US, Executive Chairman, Clearwater
- Jon Moore, MS, JD, HCISPP, Chief Risk Officer & SVP, Professional Services, Clearwater
- Cathie Brown, CGEIT, PMP, CISM, CISSP, VP of Professional Services, Clearwater
- Wes Morris, CHPS, CIPM, HCISPP, Managing Consultant, Professional Services Clearwater
- Adam Nunn, Principal Consultant, Clearwater
- Blaine Hebert, MSIT, CISSP, HCISPP, Principle Consultant, Clearwater
- Baxter Lee, CFO, Clearwater
Attendance Certificates to apply towards CEUs will be issued to all attendees who complete the Symposium.
Attendees will be requested and expected to:
- Engage in live polls conducted in each session
- Post questions and comments for Faculty to address
- Complete an evaluation after the each session
*Attendance to each session is encouraged, but recordings will be available within 48 hours after the competition of each session for easy catch-up.