2019 CISO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™
During this 5-session workshop designed for healthcare CISOs, we will discuss the current risk landscape and the steps that organizations are taking to assess, respond and monitor information risks effectively.
Faced with an onslaught of threats these days, healthcare chief information security officers (CISOs) need to take a deep breath and focus on cybersecurity best practices. The number and frequency of these threats—ransomware, cryptocurrency mining, data-stealing malware, advanced persistent threats, malicious insiders, and careless employees, to name a few—can be overwhelming. It can feel like healthcare CISOs and their teams are always one step behind the well-funded bad guys.
Join Clearwater's experienced faculty of presenters for in-depth insights and earn CEUs!
August 1 | Session 1
- Module 1 - The Evolving Cyber Risk Landscape: True Stories from the Field
- Module 2 - OCR Enforcement: Past, Present and Future
August 8 | Session 2
- Module 3 - A Framework for Analyzing Cyber Risk
- Module 4 - Common Risk Analysis Failures
August 15 | Session 3
- Module 5 – Developing an OCR-Proof Risk Management Plan
- Module 6 – Developing An Executable Plan of Action and Milestones
August 22 | Session 4
- Module 7 – Rethinking Cybersecurity Governance
- Module 8 – Making the Case for Cyber Risk Management Investment
August 29 | Session 5
- Module 9 – Addressing New Threats: Medical Device and IoT Risk Management
- Module 10 – Assessing Cyber Risk Management Program Maturity
Clearwater Faculty Presenters
- Bob Chaput, MA, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/US, Executive Chairman
- Jon Moore, MS, JD, HCISPP, Chief Risk Officer & SVP, Professional Services
- Cathie Brown, CGEIT, PMP, CISM, CISSP, VP of Professional Services
- Wes Morris, CHPS, CIPM, HCISPP, Managing Consultant, Professional Services
- Mark Sexton, MPA, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CCSK, Principal Consultant
- Adam Nunn, Principal Consultant
- Blaine Hebert, MSIT, CISSP, HCISPP, Principle Consultant
- Baxter Lee, CFO
- Guest Presenter: Iliana Peters, JD, CISSP, Former Deputy Director of OCR/HHS, Shareholder, Polsinelli Law
Attendance Certificates to apply towards CEUs will be issued to all attendees who complete the Symposium.
Attendees will be requested and expected to:
- Engage in live polls conducted in each session
- Post questions and comments for Faculty to address
- Complete an evaluation after the each session
*Attendance to each session is encouraged, but recordings will be available within 48 hours after the competition of each session for easy catch-up.