Breakfast & Breaches™ | An Expert Panel Discussion with Industry Leaders & OCR Officials
Lively breakfast discussion with marquis panel of Industry Leaders discussing lessons learned from dozens of Office for Civil Rights risk-analysis related cases.
Health Information Privacy & Security Specialist, OCR
JD, LL.M, Vice President & Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, CHRISTUS Health
Vice President of Financial Services, Lockton Companies
June 6, 2019
Join Us In Person
Not in the Washington DC area?
Not a Problem.
Join us by webcast and be part of the event in real-time from your desk. Video webcast will begin at 7:30 am ET.
- 7:00 - 7:30 am ET | For Onsite Attendees – Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 7:30 - 9:30 am ET | Live Panel Discussion Begins
- Case study-based panel discussion of significant risk analysis / risk management failures
- Perspectives provided by former OCR Director, current lead OCR investigator, cyber insurance expert and large health system CCO
- Open Q&A for onsite and virtual attendees
Overall Objectives | Attendees Will Be Able to:
- Articulate the evolving and significant cyber risks to healthcare organizations and their business associates
- Describe and meet the exacting requirements for OCR-quality risk analysis and risk management
- Leverage lessons-learned from OCR cases to improve your organizations cyber risk management posture
- Discuss risk management experiences shared by industry leaders and current / former OCR officials
Who should attend:
C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Compliance & Risk Professionals seeking to…
- Better understand the need for comprehensive, enterprise-wide risk analysis
- Significantly improve the quality of their decision-making around cyber risk management investments
- Take immediate strategic steps to reduce their cyber and related (compliance, reputation, professional liability) risks
Attendees will be requested and expected to:
- Post questions and comments for panelists to address
- Complete an evaluation after the session