From Risk Analysis to Risk Response | How to respond to your identified cyber risks
September 23, 2020
11:00am – 12:00pm CT
Reserve your seat
This webinar is designed to help you understand risk response fundamentals so that your organization can establish a process and workflow to reduce vulnerabilities and achieve better outcomes in managing cyber and compliance risks.
From both a regulatory and a security perspective, it is not enough to have a completed risk analysis. To protect your organization from accelerating cyberattacks and ensure compliance with HIPAA requirements, you must take action to manage the risks identified in the appropriate manner.
Unfortunately, whether it be due to lack of resources or tools or knowledge in some cases, too many organizations are not actively managing identified risks. This webinar is designed to help you understand risk response fundamentals so that your organization can establish a process and workflow to reduce vulnerabilities and achieve better outcomes in managing cyber and compliance risks.
Clearwater Senior Vice President of Product Innovation Jon Stone, architect of the software used by thousands of healthcare organizations to identify, manage, and reduce cyber risk, will provide attendees with a step-by-step approach to responding to risks. Mr. Stone will address key topics including:
- The regulatory requirements and most effective standards for responding to risk
- The four essential options for effective risk response
- How to evaluate alternatives to reduce risk in terms of effectiveness and feasibility
- How to make sure risk responses get implemented through tracking new or improved controls
Senior Vice President, Product Innovation
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts about how we can help your organization.
- The Rise of Telehealth: Planning for the Future: October 15, 2020 | 11:00am–12:00pm CT - September 14, 2020
- A Tale of Two Hacker Incidents - September 1, 2020
- Emerging Risk Management Issue: Vendors Hit by Ransomware - August 18, 2020