How to Save Money on Cyber Insurance Premiums
October 9, 2019
12pm – 1:15pm ET
Reserve your seat
Join us and gain practical insight on how to improve your organization’s risk management posture and its ability to optimize cyber insurance coverage.
Data breaches and security incidents have become commonplace in healthcare, with many costing organizations several millions of dollars. In fact, the 2019 IBM-sponsored Ponemon Institute report shows data breaches cost the healthcare sector an average of $6.5 million, over 60 percent more than all other sectors. The researchers found for the ninth consecutive year the healthcare sector is still the hardest hit financially by data breaches.[i]
Consequently, the market for insuring against these losses has grown rapidly in the past decade.
While there exists much theoretical literature about cyber insurance, many healthcare providers seek practical information about the actual content of the policies, how carriers price cyber insurance premiums, and most important, how they can position their organization to receive maximum coverage at the lowest cost.
Clearwater is pleased to present this webinar bringing together industry experts with unique insight on the subject:
- Sasha Romanosky, a policy researcher at the RAND Corporation and former cyber policy advisor at the Pentagon in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy (OSDP) who has collected a dataset of cyber insurance policies to examine how insurance carriers measure and price cyber risk
- Kevin Hewgley, Vice President of Financial Services for the Lockton Companies, a leading insurance broker serving the healthcare industry
- Darrell Keeling, Chief Information Security Officer for Parkview Health, a $2 billion health system based in Fort Wayne, IN
Clearwater Executive Chairman, Bob Chaput will moderate a discussion of cyber insurance market trends culminating in a review of how Parkview has implemented a strong Cyber Risk Management program and integrated it into the health system’s overall Enterprise Risk Management program resulting in increased cyber liability limits, expanded coverage, and premium reduction for other liability policies all while keeping cyber liability premiums flat.
Bob Chaput (Moderator)
Founder & Executive Chairman, Clearwater
Vice President of Financial Services, Lockton Companies
Chief Information Security Officer, Parkview Health
Policy researcher at the RAND Corporation and former cyber policy advisor at the Pentagon in the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy (OSDP)
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts about how we can help your organization.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Clearwater Partners with NSA Centers of Academic ExcellenceTo Advance Cyber Defense Education - August 21, 2019
- How state AGs are ramping up general HIPAA enforcement - August 19, 2019
- Investing Wisely in Cybersecurity - August 14, 2019