Identify, Assess, Remediate | Key Findings from 2019 Clearwater CyberIntelligence Institute™ Risk Analysis Research
Tues, July 9, 2019
11am – 12pm CT
Reserve your seat
Join us for this complimentary educational webinar where we will deliver expert guidance, deep analysis and considerations for your organization while providing actionable data you can utilize.
The Clearwater CyberIntelligence Institute™ (CCI) is in the forefront of utilizing Advanced Analytics and Data Mining techniques to review our large database containing millions of Risk data records from a variety of hospitals, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) and business associates to discover significant patterns of security weaknesses and trends.
CCI analyzes high and critical risks facing hospitals and health Information systems found in our database, and summarize those risks based on Clearwater’s comprehensive method of evaluating administrative, technical and physical vulnerabilities.
In this session, we will dive into detail regarding these and other critical findings. Our goal is to deliver expert guidance on deeper analysis and considerations for your organization and to provide actionable data you can utilize.
- Learn a standards-based approach to measuring risk that can lead to fact-based decision making for Hospital and Healthcare Information Technology Executives and CIOs
- Learn and dive into trends in healthcare device, process, facility, and human vulnerabilities
- Learn from our research on how top Laptop and server vulnerabilities pose great security risks to healthcare data
- Identify key control deficiencies and possible low hanging fruit worthy of further investigation and corrective action
- Identify recommended steps in specific areas for follow up risk analysis based on trends and findings for healthcare organizations
Jon Stone, MPA, PMP, HCISPP, CRISC
SVP, Product Innovation, Clearwater