Want to see a live demo of the awarded best-in-class IRM|Analysis® software?
July 29, 2020
11am – 12pm CT
Reserve your seat
Join Clearwater for a live demonstration of the power of the best tool in the industry used by hundreds of organizations to perform an OCR-Quality® Risk Analysis and managing related risk remediation actions.
Director, Training and
IRM|Analysis® Key Features:
- Enables your organization to document, assess, respond to, and monitor risks to your information systems in accordance with OCR’s expectations.
- Guides your team through the risk analysis process with built-in, proprietary algorithms that assign vulnerability, threat, and control assessments to information assets based on their attributes.
- Identifies where your most critical risks lie, enabling your organization to prioritize risk mitigation.
- Assigns risk mitigation tasks, and tracks and monitors workflow through completion.
- Provides real-time status and metrics of risk analysis and risk mitigation progress viewable via easily accessible dashboards.
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts about how we can help your organization.
- Victim Count in Magellan Ransomware Incident Soars - June 30, 2020
- 3 Key Ways to Bolster Healthcare Cybersecurity with MFA, Training - June 29, 2020
- United Imaging Reaffirms Commitment to Cybersecurity by Partnering with Clearwater Company’s investment in third-party assessment signals strong focus on data security. - June 24, 2020