Want to see a live demo of the awarded best-in-KLAS IRM|Analysis™ software?
June 19, 2019
11am – 12pm CT
Reserve your seat
Join Clearwater for a live demonstration of the power of the best tool in the industry used by hundreds of organizations to perform an OCR-quality HIPAA Security Risk Analysis.
Director, Training and
IRM|Analysis™ Key Features:
- Enables your organization to document, assess, respond to, and monitor risks to your information systems in accordance with OCR’s expectations.
- Guides your team through the risk analysis process with built-in, proprietary algorithms that assign vulnerability, threat, and control assessments to information assets based on their attributes.
- Identifies where your most critical risks lie, enabling your organization to prioritize risk mitigation.
- Assigns risk mitigation tasks, and tracks and monitors workflow through completion.
- Provides real-time status and metrics of risk analysis and risk mitigation progress viewable via easily accessible dashboards.
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts about how we can help your organization.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 2019 AEHIS CISO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: August 1, 8, 15, 22, & 29 | 11am-12pm CT - May 16, 2019
- 2019 CHIME CIO Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™: July 11, 18, & 25 | 11am-12pm CT - May 15, 2019
- Proactive Measures to Reduce the Likelihood, Cost and Impact of a Breach: June 20, 2019 | 11am–12pm CT - April 18, 2019