The Rise of Telehealth: Planning for the Future
October 15, 2020
11:00am – 12:00pm CT
Reserve your seat
In this webinar, Clearwater consultants Trapper Brown and Mikaela Lewis will provide insights, strategies, and tools that organizations can use to innovate within their environment and tackle the growing demands of telemedicine.
In a world of a global pandemic and emerging cyber threats, the utilization and adoption of telehealth has grown exponentially. Now more than ever, covered entities must be able and willing to face dynamic challenges to protect the well-being of their organization’s financial stability and their patients’ privacy. In this webinar, we aim to provide insights, strategies, and tools that organizations can use to innovate within their environment and tackle the growing demands of telemedicine.
Key Topics To Be Covered:
- Lessons learned from notable telehealth breaches
- Tools and ways to improve telehealth security
- Examples of secure telehealth deployments
- Planning for telehealth's future, including developing strong policies and procedures
Contact us today to speak to one of our experts about how we can help your organization.
- The Rise of Telehealth: Planning for the Future: October 15, 2020 | 11:00am–12:00pm CT - September 14, 2020
- A Tale of Two Hacker Incidents - September 1, 2020
- Emerging Risk Management Issue: Vendors Hit by Ransomware - August 18, 2020